Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All About Cassie Jo



Meet Cassie. She used to be Cassie Jo Anderson, now she's Cassie Jo Murphy, but you can call her Cass, Cass-a-frass, Cascicle, Cassparilla or C-JAM.

But enough with her nicnames.

Cassie Jo is from Pennsylvania. She comes from a WONDERFUL family in which she is the baby of three! Cassie Jo and I met during our sophomore year at Baylor, well actually, I knew who she was... You see, we lived about 10 doors down from one another... and even though we lived on the same hall in Collins dormitory freshman year... she didn't know who I was until a year later... way to pay attention, Cass! hahaha Our friendship grew as the years went on and I'm proud to say that she's one of my best friends, and I was honored to be a bridesmaid in her beautiful wedding this summer in Estes Park, Colorado.



Cassie Jo married Brock Murphy, one of the funniest and most sensitive guys I know. I told Cassie earlier today that it is so obvious that their love is divine and God-given, because the two of them are complete opposites! (When they say opposites attract, they mean it! Their love is so strong and deep and rooted in Christ, I love to see it grow!) And see it, I do. I practically live over at their house. I'm there so much, I have begun to call them mom and dad... I am 100% there for their little first year happenings... I'm a spectator to the romantic comedy that is Cassie Jo and Brock... I've even been the referee in an intense game of 'rock-paper-scissors' over the last water bottle... yes, that's correct.

I mostly call them mom and dad because I'll come over and Brock will give me advice on job applications while Cassie Jo cooks us dinner... and when I say dinner, I mean a GOURMET FEAST! If there's one thing you should know about Cassie Jo it's this:

THAT. GIRL. CAN. COOK.

When she first told me that she was engaged, I got her a book entitled, "How to Become and Domestic Diva." She probably knew every recipe and entertainment trick in the book... She's an incredible hostess!

So, that's a quick little report on Cassie Jo... She's my buddy. My go-to. And my prayer partner. I love her to pieces and I'm so grateful that she's a part of my life!

-Chandler

Some More Facts on Cassie Jo:


-She LOVES Yoga, running and Zumba... she's very active.
-Graduating in December with a Speech Communications major!
-Cassie also LOVES the art of food.
-She's intolerant to gluten, but doesn't care and eats it anyways--yes, I called you out on the internet!
-She calls her mom Jam... we ALL call her mom Jam...
-She has always been and will always be 'Daddy's little girl'
-Cassie Jo has three PRECIOUS nephews, and she's about to have a little niece!
-There were 25 people in her wedding party, I think... yeah, she and Brock have A LOT of friends!
-Cassie loves to entertain and is GOOD at it!
-She LOVES Jesus and her joy in Him is so evident!!
-Every morning I get an iced coffee, and she gets a special vanilla spice chai tea latte, extra hot with extra steam and nonfat and half caffeine with an extra shot in a special cup and served upside down...


just kidding, but not really...

No comments:

Post a Comment